As its name implies, TerraSolve ™ is a solvent formulated with plant based constituents, making it non-toxic, non-hazardous and biodegradable within 28 days of application. The 100% concentrated solvent is applied undiluted as a pre-soak that efficiently breaks down baked-on petroleum deposits and residue from oilfield assets, perfectly suited for a broad range of cleaning applications at the drilling site.
Download Our TerraSolve ™ Product Brochure
Please provide your name and email to download our TerraSolve ™ product brochure.
- Surpassing the performance of certain chemistries tested in the lab and field
- Formulated 100% green, comprised of plant-based, organic derivatives
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-carcinogenic
- Biodegradable within 28 days of application; passes or exceeds environmental and industrial standards for biodegradable, heavy-duty cleaners
- Safe and easy to use for company personnel, applied via portable atomized spray, flush or foam pipeline pig
- Designed to meet or exceed the most stringent federal and state regulations
- USDOT non-regulated shipping category, non-SARA or -CERCLA reportable quantities
- Versatile with broad-spectrum cleaning application capabilities; can replace many cleaning products and narrow inventory
- Easy to store and integrate into current cleaning programs
- Used by major oil companies
TerraHydroChem’s proprietary chemistry drives our superior cleaning performance
The cleaning power produced by the 2-step application of TerraSolve™ and TerraCleanse™ brings a highly effective and powerful cleaner to the oilfield, which is easy and safe to use, cost-efficient and friendly to the environment.
What makes it work?
A significant breakthrough in TerraHydroChem’s chemistry lab is at the core of our patent pending
process. We developed a methodology to use nanoscale technology in our proprietary surfactant to desorb and liberate the oil molecules from any surface through a temporary emulsion. The emulsion enables the complete release, separation and/or recapture of the oil. If desired, the subsequent introduction of oxygen completely eliminates all water phase hydrocarbons and organochlorides, leaving water that meets agriculture industry standards.